There are many benefits of shadow foam with many of them likely to completely transform how you look after your tools going forward.
Listed below is a list of our favourite 6 benefits:
- Shadow foam can be cut and shaped to the specific requirements of all of your tools, meaning that no matter how big or small your tools are, the foam will store and provide fast access to them whenever they are required.
- The foam will never suffer from discoloration thanks to a clear rubber layer being coated onto it. This stops the oxidization process and ensures that the foam always looks as great as it did on the day is was cut.
- Shadow foam is one of the only foams that can be cut with a blade and leave a perfectly clean edge. It’s not soft, doesn’t deteriorate quickly and isn’t too rigid. In short, it is absolutely perfect for tool use.
- Due to its flexible nature, the Red Box team are able to offer tool control solutions for anywhere that requires tool storage. This includes anything from tool kits, sheds, garages, businesses and much more.
- The shadow foam is extremely strong and can withstand frequent use without any possibility of standard wear and tear.
- No more arguing with workmates, friends or family over tools, as the empty space in your foam will immediately allow you to tell them that the screwdriver that you are fighting over is, in fact yours!
Of course, if you would prefer to buy one of our popular pre-designed kits, which come complete with bespoke shadow foam, then please click here.